Haven For The Nigerian Child Foundation is a not-for-profit Organization founded in 2008 by Mrs. Oluyemisi Wada to provide humanitarian assistance to the children living on the streets of Lagos State. Haven is duly registered with CAC and has a Board of Trustees. The office is situated at 13, Macarthy Street, Onikan, Lagos and our pilot project is to reach out to the children living rough on Kuramo beach in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Vision : To reduce the scourge of homeless children.
Mission : To provide succour for children living on the street, whilst creating awareness to their plight.
Values : Empathy, Empowerment and Integrity.
- Provide a platform that successfully re-unites one hundred homeless children with their care givers by the year 2015
- Provide shelter for the homeless children that have no care giver hence no home
- Provide Educational/ Vocational training opportunity for homeless children
- Provide support to the low income earning family/caregiver of the homeless child
- Health checks
- Rehabilitation/ Intervention
- State Government
- Staff/ volunteers
- Organizations that provide counseling
- Organizations that provide free health checks, medication and first aid
- Organizations that provide shelter for homeless children